@ 6000/- Per Person ( Frequency Every Weekend )
Type: Raw Trekking
Duration(From Manali): 4 Nights 5Days
Difficulty Grade: Moderate to Challenging
Highest Point: 14,035 FT
Starting point: Manali
Ending Point: Manali
Trek Distance: 18 KM
Transportation from Delhi also Available on Extra Cost
Sleeping Tents will be arranged on Transport to and from Manali
Double/Triple sharing basis Transfer / meals / accommodation
Sleeping Bags and Sleeping mat other than mentioned above
will be arranged. Unforeseen handling costs due to
Toilet tents will be arranged weather disturbance, landslides,
Guides will be arranged political unrest
Transport from Manali as per the Personal expenses towards tips,
itinerary telephone calls, laundry, beverage,
Tea and coffee will be served at fixed times. insurance etc.
Things to Carry :-
* Windproof jacket preferably with * Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
a hood. * Raincoat / Poncho
* Warm and thick Fleece . * Water bottle
* Full-sleeve Woolen sweater * Sunscreen Lotion
* Thermal inner wear (upper & lower) * Cap to keep the intense sun away
* Woolen cap, Woolen Gloves, from your face, Sunglasses
Woolen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs) * Walking stick / Trekking pole, –
* Scarf/Muffler (optional) Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
* Comfortable Trekking/Hiking * Medicines (if requiring any
shoes (shoes with a thick sole are particular medication)
recommended) * Personal toiletries
* Lightweight Towel(1 unit) * Daypack/small bag which you will Carry on your
* Toilet Paper(plenty) back every day and keep your essentials in it
* Wet-Tissue Papers(plenty) * Camera with charged batteries
@@ Day wise Details :-
* Day – 1 ( REPORT AT THE BASE CAMP )
The first day is reserved for the meet and greet, and orientation, after you reach the base camp the trek leader will take a small orientation session, the base camp the trek leader will take a small orientation session, covering information like packing, walking techniques. You will also be given general information about the trek and the route. Stay overnight at the base camp.
* Day – 2 (DRIVE FROM MANALI TO JOBRA THEN START TREK TO CHIKA )
Once arrived, freshen up and change and after having healthy meals the plan is to drive to Chika very same day. A separate room will be provided to keep the belongings at Manali before you begin the trek. We will reach Chika via Jobri, Prerni Village and Aleo Nallah stream. The gentle and lush green slopes of Chika will be our base camp for today.
* Day – 3 CHIKA TO BALUKAGHERA (5 HRS EASY ASCENT)
The third day Trek is a gradual ascent. While Trekking, we will be able to see the spectacular Dhauladhar range in the background and Indrasan peak in front. The best part of today’s Trek that we have to cross two rivers one at the start just near to Chikka Campsite and other at waraNcusa. We will have our packed lunch after crossing the jwarancusa.
* Day – 4 ( BALUKA GERA TO HAMPTA PASS & BACK )
Day 3 will be a hectic journey. So, beginning it early we will continue walking through the tranquil valley to reach Hampta pass and will cross to District Spiti during the journey. You will start getting a very clear view of Deo Tibba while you ascend to Hampta. Though tiring, the journey will enrich your eyes with the lush diversity of the ecosystem around, and it even becomes more tempting with the gentle slopes and wilderness blossoms and lush green carpets of mother nature. Continuing the series of hopping and resting, gambling and handling the challenges we will descend back to Bhalu Ka Ghera and will stay there for the night.
* DAY 05 ( TREK DOWN TO CHIKKA FOLLOWED BY DRIVE TILL MANALI )
We descend to Manali early morning on Day 04, where we will trek till chikka and then drive till Manali. After we reach Manali, we will leave to our respective destinations post fresh and change.
Know more details contact us –